Baker Alan

UFO Sightings

(0) Prisijunkite, norėdami įvertinti.

5 €

Būklė: Gera
Miestas: Vilnius


Skelbimo komentaras:
Daugiau knygų ezoterikos, parapsichologijos tema -

Santrauka: Sci-Fi Channel True Life Encounters: UFO Sightings (Science fi Channel True Life Encounters)An investigation into UFO sightings compiled under the guidance of Britain's leading Ufologist. Every year thousands of people report sighting unidentified flying objects or UFO's. In approximately 90% of cases these soon become IFO's- Identified flying objects... but what are we to make of the remaining 10%? Speculation as to whether or not these mainfestations are the ships of alien spacemen, secret Russian or American spy planes, or just strange quirks of natural light and weather conditions has been going on for decades. UFO Sightings examines the evidence and gives you the facts.


  • Paskutinis prisijungimas: prieš 4 val.
  • Viso knygų: 1,319
  • Skelbimas atnaujintas: prieš 3 savaites
  • Daugiau knygų ezoterikos, parapsichologijos tema -...

Kaina: 5 EUR
Būklė: Gera
Miestas: Vilnius

Komentuoti gali tik prisijungę vartotojai!

Panašūs skelbimai